Thursday, August 23, 2007

Rot in Hell...but rot in prison first



Every time I look at my dogs, I think of Ron Mexico, er, Mike Vick, and what a complete piece of shit waste of sperm he is.
Then I think about how he's going to spend the next year to year and a half tossing gangsta salads and giving hummers for cigarettes, and I don't feel so bad.
A year to 18 months doesn't seem long enough to me, because anyone capable of committing such atrocities is, in my opinion, a danger to society, not just a danger to dogs.
But he probably won't ever play in the NFL again, which probably means he'll find his way back to jail again someday after he gets out.
I mean he is related to Marcus Vick, after all.
Their dad, Michael Boddie, a former army vet who sired Mr. Mexico at age 17, must've been one hell of a dad.
(P.S. - If you don't know anything about the 'Ron Mexico' incident, or the exploits of Marcus Vick, look them up for some entertainment)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Obviously Vick has never done the whole "peanut butter on the balls and have your dog lick it off" trick. Anyone who has wouldn't be able to do the things he did to dogs. I love dogs.

Anonymous said...

Maybe you people wouldn't pick on Vick so much if you had known that he was raped by a pitbull when he was 11.
Not so funny now, huh?

Anonymous said...

I say they hang him, beat him, electrocute him, put him away for 10 years, then trade him to the Raiders.

Anonymous said...

So that would mean that the dog that raped Vick is a pet-afile.

Anonymous said...

I like dogs too...Coomdawgs. I guess I'm just a sucker for a hairy ass.

Anonymous said...

I guess this will make Ookie the new Kordell Stewart.

ZSS said...

What's wrong with that dog in the foreground?

Anonymous said...

Another 4 hit night for Tyner. Just another 4 hit night for Tyner

Anonymous said...

I think Tyner poses a legitimite threat to DiMaggio's 56 game hitting streak record. The guy can flat out hit.

Anonymous said...

God Damn It!!! When is Gardenhire going to name Jason Tyner his everyday left fielder for next season? What more does the guy have to do?

Anonymous said...

Jason Tyner is rumored to be the starting center fielder for the Twins next season if the ball club is unable to re-sign Tori Hunter. Also rumored: Las Vegas will be setting the over/under for consecutive games with a hit for Jason Tyner at 65.

SDTwin said...

With his 4-hit night, Tyner is now hitting .300/.347/.370, pretty much his best case scnenario.
And his OPS+ is still 92, meaning he is still 8 percent below average.

Not bad, but 8 percent below average.

Anonymous said...

I actually looked up his OPS+ immediately after his 4 hit night hoping it had climbed up to 100. I was looking foward to posting a comment about how above average Tyner is. Maybe in a few more weeks.