Thursday, July 05, 2007

Goddamit Neshek


So he's probably not going to the All-Star game now. The guy's entitled to a bad outing now and then, but this time the timing was pretty bad.
The Twins are trying to avoid losing 3 of 4 to an average Yankee team in Yankee stadium, and they'd not only fought back from a 5-2 deficit but also used excellent relief pitching to survive another bad outing from Kevin Slowey (the youngsters are going through some growing pains here, people).

To be honest, as much as it would suck to have some photo-taking, sushi-eating, math whiz take the last All-Star spot, Hideki Okajima had a 0.88 ERA last time I checked.
Neshek, after Thursday's two-rum Matsui bomb, is about twice that (I'm too lazy to look up stats for either guy right now. Lazy and pissed off).

At least the Twins are now going to play a very shitty White Sox team. If they can get to the All-Star break a couple games over .500 they'll be fine.

But still, goddamit, Neshek.

7 comments:

ZSS said...

Don't forget "Pearl Harbor bombing, karaoke singing, All-Star"

SDTwin said...

Dammit. I was trying to think of some more and I don't know how I could've missed either one of those.

Anonymous said...

I love you Zim and your country.

Anonymous said...

I know you wanted me in a trade in 2005, do not be ashamed.

Anonymous said...

Fuck off dirty foreigners.
The only Foreigners allowed around here are Dirty White Boys and Juke Box Heroes.

Anonymous said...

Fuck you Dave, and fuck Foreigner.

Anonymous said...

I will kick your dog once again James. And your ugly children.