Thursday, October 26, 2006

Busy, Tired

I'd like to have written more in this space lately, but I am, well...see above.
One thing I know is that weeknights suck without a Twins game to watch.
I'm barely paying attention to the World Series.
A couple random thoughts:
*Kenny Rogers was cheating, but it was still not that big a deal. A little pine tar on the hand? BFD. There's a saying in baseball - if you aint' cheatin you ain't tryin.
*Vikings better, still unimpressive.
*The Wild are 8-1. They look like one of the best teams in the NHL. Too bad I am one of four people in South Dakota that care.
*Francisco Liriano - in case you hadn't heard, had another setback. Here's an early prediction for 2007. Liriano doesn't pitch an inning. He'll end up having Tommy John surgery, which I thought he should've had the minute he walked off the mound in his last start.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bum