Saturday, October 07, 2006

Ain't That a Bitch

I suppose I should be happy that the Tigers beat the Yankees, but I'm not really.
I'm just jealous. And pissed. We could be playing Detroit for a World Series berth with home field advantage. But we played like ass for three straight games.
I thought Detroit would get run over in three straight after the way they finished the regular season.
As it turned out, that was probably the best thing that could've happened to them.
Judging by the way Verlander, Bonderman and the Gambler all pitched, the Tigers are my favorite to win the World Series.
I'll try to convince myself to pull for them, given that they came from the Twins division, a division we blabbed all year about being baseball's best.
But to see the World Series champ come out of our division two years in a row...that would hurt pretty bad, too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't get pissy...at least it's not the ChiSox.

SDTwin said...

I'm not pissy. Just jealous.