Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I enjoy fucking with idiots

Actual conversation that took place between me and a fan at the Washington Nationals-St. Louis Cardinals game as I stood in line for a beer, May 26th at Busch Stadium in St. Louis.
(I was wearing a Cincinnati Reds hat, because I forgot my Twins hat at home, and the Reds were the only team on our trip of whom I felt comfortable sporting a hat).

Dude: "Why are you wearing a Cincinnati Reds hat at a Cardinals-Nationals game?"
Me: "Because I used to play for them."
Dude: "Oh, yeah? What's your name?"
Me: "Barry Larkin."
Dude: "Fuck you."
Me: satisfied.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't even look like Barry Larkin

ZSS said...

why am I not surprised? You should have offered to autograph his face.

Anonymous said...

Actually, I always thought you looked like Barry Larkin.

SDTwin said...

I've retired from autographing faces, just tits from here on out.
And I'm much better looking than Barry Larkin. And almost as good a shortstop.

Anonymous said...

what a game tonight - I take back everyting bad I have ever said about Chief - a complete game shutout from last years leading cause of heart attacks --- is this the spark we needed? He should have newborns more often!

Anonymous said...

You kind of look like Marge Schott(Sp?)but with not as much facial hair, and skinnier.

ZSS said...

I'll be up the weekend after the 4th, will you sign mine?