Thursday, April 26, 2007

Sorry ladies, you'll have to look elsewhere


The Twins posted an ugly, almost embarrassing, but badly needed 1-0, 11-inning win over KC Thursday, and with that, Twinstown will be taking a few days off, as I will be getting married Saturday afternoon.

Ouch, I know. (I'm marrying the one on the left, by the way. The dude in the retro jersey is my cousin Spence, one of the groomsmen)
Many of you will be there, and I'm looking forward to seeing you.

I promise, there will be shots. But if you're showing up in hopes of scoring, lots of luck. Brienne doesn't have a lot of hot, single friends.

So wish me luck, and hopefully by Monday I'll have a sweep of the Tigers to write about.

9 comments:

ZSS said...

"But if you're showing up in hopes of scoring, lots of luck. Brienne doesn't have a lot of hot, single friends."

Nice-that's the second time I've laughed Dew out my nose reading your silly blog. See you Saturday. Nice win today by the way, sort of.

Anonymous said...

What is this MYSPACE? JK Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Zim,
Wishing you a happy weekend and say hi to Brienne. Congrats.

Go Twins!

Fuck everyone else!

Rusty

Anonymous said...

Zim-

Congrats. I looking like a scratch for Saturday. Both CC and myself are sick. I will stay on top of the Vikes draft for you.

Newt

Anonymous said...

Congrats Zim. Hope it went off without a hitch.

Viggy

Anonymous said...

congrats - hope your new bride gets to see the Twins win the series this year (after Pontoon is gone). Best wishes

Anonymous said...

You need to get back in the saddle man. While you have been off honeymooning, our man Nathan got beat like a rented mule by a bunch of nobodies from Florida! Zimm- come home and make the world make sense again.

Pontoon doesn't even look like the worst thing in Twinkie town any more.

Anonymous said...

Lee-

You aren't running for Gov are you?

Anonymous said...

I am running bases while I help coach one of my daughter's softball teams.

and I am running for the remote whenever Pontoon gives up more than two hits in an inning