Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I'm Thinking About It

Bringing back Twinstown, that is.
As you may know, my Argus Leader blog is no longer accessible. I will not get into the reasons here. There has been some talk that it may be revived at some point, but frankly, I don't know if I'm interested in doing that.

That would, of course, mean that the door has been cracked open on coming back here on a somewhat regular basis.
We'll see.

A big reason I put this blog on hiatus is that it didn't feel like anyone was reading it. I don't really feel like spending an hour each night putting something together for four people. The Argus blog was getting thousands of hits, so there was a little more motivation to keep it updated.
And to be honest, I'm hesitant to advertise Twins Town too much, for obvious reasons. Getting thousands of people here would probably land me in even more trouble.

Over the last couple months I've nearly been fired, found out my wife was pregnant, decided to retire from amateur baseball following the season, taken the Roadrunners to the state tournament (still ongoing), suffered the crushing blow of a miscarriage while away from my wife in Rapid City getting drunk with my teammates, all the while considering just where the hell my adulthood is actually headed.

So, like I said, I'm thinking about it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My sympathies Zim...I'm trying to get back to SuFu sometime in late August...I'll give you a call and take you out for a beer. Say hey to Brienne for me.


Rusty

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your loss.

Hope to see you back here.

Anonymous said...

Zim,
Sorry to hear about your last couple months. It would be nice to be back to the good old college days huh. I'd love to see the blog back. Take care man.

Viggy

Anonymous said...

Dude, wow. I had no idea everything else was going on man. This should definitely be a nice outlet for you. Hope everything's OK - give me a buzz when you get time.