Friday, June 13, 2008

Miller Time

For the second year in a row, I'm heading to Milwaukee for the Twins/Brewers series, though it's not part of a honeymoon this time. Just an excuse to get hammered and waste money.
Turns out a bunch of friends from town are also making the trip, so there's a chance to do some serious "tailgating".
And lucky for me, the Twins are heading to Miller Park on a hot streak, having won 1 of their last 8 games.
I might not be exactly correct on this, but I believe the Twins ERA over the last two weeks is 344.89.
Last year they limped into Miller, but got healthy. Maybe I'll get lucky, which would be nice, since there will be as many Twins fans there as Brewers fans.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've seen pictures. You really DO look like you're a big Jimmy Fallon fan.