Wednesday, August 17, 2005

I Don't Know

It's not because of laziness that I haven't touched this space in over a week (although I was pretty damn busy last week, I put in about 20 hours of OT following minor league football).
It's because I haven't known what to say. I don't know what to think about this team right now.
They're suddenly, shockingly, inexplicably playing good baseball.
They're still a long way from me considering them back in the playoff race, but I get the sinking feeling that they're going to play just well enough to force us all to pay attention, only to fall short.
Maybe that's the Viking fan in me talking; the Twins do, after all, have a pretty good record when it comes to not letting down their fans.
I'm still just hoping they finish above .500. I guess we'll see what happens.

No comments: