Friday, June 24, 2005

First Glimmer

Well, okay, they got a win.
I almost would've rather seen the Tigers complete the sweep, because I'm a firm believer in needing to hit rock bottom before heading back up the mountain. But hey, maybe they had already gotten as far down as they could.
A nice game by Silva - actually, a great game given the circumstances, and kudos to Gardy for letting him finish the game, even when Detroit rallied in the ninth. Kind of sent a message to the other guys, "I don't trust you bozos not to screw this up."
The Twins now have nine games against Milwaukee, KC and Tampa Bay.
They need to win at least seven of those nine.
The way they've been going that doesn't seem likely, but they simply have to do it. And hey, a winning streak never hurt anyone, either.
Just a thought, guys.
I have a feeling Bradke is going to throw a good game tonight....don't know why, but I do.

No comments: