Thursday, March 31, 2005

Debut Post

Twins fever is now too much to resist.
So I, a fledgling sports writer based in South Dakota who is never freaking allowed to write about the only damn sports thing I want to (the Twins), have jumped on the Twins blog bandwagon.
As I write this I realize the distinct possibility that no one will ever read it.
Don't care.
It's 60 degrees and sunny out, opening day is like, what, four days away, and the Twins fever is taking over.
World Series this year. It's gonna happen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Making my penis bigger has actually taught me several things, furthermore the fact that actually ultimately possibly and permanent, he said. The first is that penis sizegenetics surgery may not be necessary. Surgery is costly, and it has also very risky, even in cases while the procedure goes smoothly without any complications. Besides that, surveys have shown that a number of men which have gone under the knife are certainly not pleased because of the results.I also learned that pumps don't work. Right after i decided I wanted to start making my penis bigger, I bought a pump, that's why wasn't a cheap one either.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/